|RESPONSABLE||M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U.|
|PURPOSE||– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with web Users
– Respond to inquiries and/or provide information requested by the User
– Render services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
|LAWFULNESS OF RECIPIENTS||Consent by the interested party|
|RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND ASSIGNMENTS||There is no transfer of data|
Access, rectification, and cancellation of data, as well as the other rights indicated in the additional information|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||You can consult additional and detailed information regarding Data Protection on our website:
Company Name: M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. (also the Provider)
Postal Address: C/Bahía de Pollensa, nº 5, 28042, Madrid.
M&A Packing Group, S.L.U., as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you the User that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
COMPANIES LINKED TO M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U.
|MONOMER TECH, S.L.||C/ París, 1-7, P.I. Cova Solera, 08191, Rubí||B61477303|
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users
- To send advertisement commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to receiving commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User
- To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided
- Client and/or suppliers data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under the current legislation
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
In accordance with LSSICE, M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of canceling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions
DATE CONSERVATION TERM
Your data will be preserved while the commercial relationship with us lasts or exerts its right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to the treatment. However, we will keep your information in the terms legally provided for in the applicable provisions
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question
M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior obtaining the User’s consent.
The data processing of said entity is regulated by a contract regarding the processing between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
- Access rights: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing
- Right to rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted
- Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it
- Limitation of personal data processing: involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects the User
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
M&A Packing Group, S.L.U., reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time communicating it to M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. in the terms established by this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
For all purposes, the relationship between M&A Packing Group, S.L.U. and the Users of its telematics services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.