QUALITY SYSTEM POLICY OF M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U.
July 26, 2018. Madrid
M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U. is a company specialised in developing, manufacturing and commercialising packaging products for perfumery and cosmetics. Its principles and commitments are exposed below:
- M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U. is committed to comply with the existing laws and requirements established with its clients and other parties involved
- The company’s business activities will be based on the fundamental value of integrity and will be developed according to the principles of honesty, avoidance of any kind of corruption and respect towards the circumstances and particular necessities of all subjects involved in them
- M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U. assumes the responsibility of maintaining a work environment free of any form of discrimination and harassment
- The company’s business activities will be managed by processes, establishing ambitious objectives for the key processes that will be assessed and updated on annual basis
- M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U. is committed to establish appropriate systems in order to manage resources in an efficient way and prevent pollution.
- M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U. will follow a method of continuous improvement to approach better ways to manage and execute business activities, and hence improve the company’s efficiency
These principles will be communicated and followed by all the personnel. In addition, this policy will be revised periodically in order to ensure its adaptation to further development and evolution of the company.
Signed, David Amenós – Managing Director – M&A PACKAGING GROUP, S.L.U.